Identify Theft, Protect Yourself

I have done a lot of reserach on this ,and if you think you have been a victim of identify theft you can file a secure complaint form with the Federal Trade Commission.

The phone number is: 1-877-438-4338.

If you prefer to mail it, here is the address:

Federal Trade Commission

Consumer Response Center

600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20580

Never carry your social security card around with you. Destroy all documents that have your social security information on them. Shred, shred, shred.