There are some great church, annual craft sales, November 8th in Duluth. Help raise money for these worthy church causes. Together they will have over 135 crafters!
The Coppertop Church 9-4 pm., November 8th
Go to the lower level. Get their early. Parking is a at a premium. This church does so much for our community from Ruby’s Pantry, Pie Sales and so much more. I would have to write a book on it!
This annual Coppertop Church or First United Methodist Church Fundraiser is a keeper…on your calendar. There are over 60 crafters. This craft sale has been around for years. I remember buying mittens one year for $3.00!!!
Read the message in their newsletter to members:
Coppertop Craft and Bake Sale
9am – 2:30pm Saturday, November 8
Thank you for all your donations and help in years past. Working together again, let’s make this another great day! All proceeds of this United Methodist Women (UMW) event go to world, national, and local mission work.
Here are some ways anyone can help:
- Donate baked goods for the Gourmet and Bakery Room. Snack mixes, candy, and preserves are also popular. Please, no machine-made bread. If you don’t bake, consider donating flour, sugar, butter, or chocolate chips.
- Donate pop for the luncheon. Cartons of pop may be dropped off in the church kitchen, labeled “Craft Sale.”
- Donate books for the book sale. Bring them to the church library by November 4, marked “UMW Sale.” Please, no textbooks, magazines, or old encyclopedias.
- Donate cash. Bring or mail your donation to the church office marked “UMW Craft Sale.”
Finally, mark your calendar and come to the bazaar on Saturday, November 8, 9am – 2:30pm. I am going there this year.
This is a great hands-on ministry of our church. Plan to be a part of this long and successful tradition.
(I know Circle of Hope totally supports what they do in our community. Circle of Hope will be having their clothing sale there the last Saturday in March. These are really good people doing great things in our community and world. )
Holy Rosary Holiday Craft Sale-This is their annual sale, and it has been around for as long as I can remember.
Holy Rosary (school)
2801 E 4th St
Duluth MN 55812
Sat., Nov. 8, 2014
9am – 3pm
This craft sale has been around for years, even when my kids went to school there. They have unique items. Lilly and Sophia will be there. I remember three floors of vendors, and I am going there. This is a church fundraiser! Support them. They have over 75 crafters!!!
Holiday Craft Sale
- Description: Annual Craft Sale is the biggest fund raiser of the year for the Cathedral. More than 75 vendors sell their crafts at Holy Rosary School
They are a leader and do great work in our community. I support what they do!